No matter how you celebrate, everyone enjoys a fun and exciting company holiday party. This annual party boosts company morale, brings employees together on a more personal level, and is a perfect time to get away from the stress of everyday work life and just have some fun! It is not too late to start planning, we can ensure that your party will be the talk of the company (until you top it next year). Here are some tips and tricks to help you along the way…
1. Your Venue You have a wide variety of options for a location of your company party. From Harrisburg, Lancaster, York or even Baltimore there are a ton of amazing options! Whether you are choosing a banquet hall, your house, or your office building, a location that is within a distance of the majority of your employees should be considered. We offer a wide variety of services and can accommodate any venue of your choice.
2. Your Music Klock Entertainment has the experience to provide even the most eclectic of crowds with music that everyone will enjoy. You will have the ability to work hand in hand with your DJ to tailor a set list that will make it hard for your guests to stop dancing. Online planner accounts from Klock Entertainment make it easy for your staff members to log in and make requests from their very own cell phones! Learn about how Klock Entertainment makes your holiday party something to talk about around the water cooler here.
3. Awards Your staff has been working hard all year, now its time to show your appreciation. Wireless microphones, Spotlights, and Tv's can all be added to this to have an experience your employees won't forget!
4. Say Cheese Documenting your event is one of the most important parts of the night. There are multiple ways Klock Entertainment can help provide you and your employees with immortalized photos of everyone having fun. An item that gets frequently used at company holiday parties is our award winning photo booth. The booth includes unlimited instantaneous prints, a memory book, and flash drive of all the photos that were taken throughout the night so they can be relived in the years to come.
5. Show it off Compile pictures that were taken throughout the year and display them on our projectors or 70" TV's. You also have the ability to come by the office to produce a personalized message to all of your guests free of charge! Ask employees ahead of time to send in pictures of them in or outside of work to get an amazing slideshow together!
6. Don't be boring Make your party fun! We will work with you prior to the event to plan every detail to your vision. If you have a hard time coming up with ideas to create a fun atmosphere for your guests, we are always here to help! From trivia, to scavenger hunts, we have the resources necessary to provide whatever you need!